What Did I Step In?
- > Step on squares to match some pairs.
- > Memory game for 2-4 players..
- > Cards stick to the bottom of a shoe, keep stepping on the pile until you match 2.
- > Includes suction shoe, 49 cards and instructions.
- > Recommended for children 4 years of age and older.
- Get What Did I Step In? from Toyzoona! Order for this product and have it delivered right at your doorstep.
Other Products you may like
> Align horizontally, vertically, and diagonally four times in a row to win.
Rush Hour Logic Game
> What you get: Rush Hour is the classic traffic jam logic game and one of the all-time...
Scrabble Is A Classic Battle Of Wits And Words Where Every Word Counts. Designed For Two To...
Super Ice Hockey
This table top Super Ice Hockey game is a great fun game for 2 players. You can have hours...
> Educational - The scrabble toy can effectively training your vocabulary knowledge,...
Buzz Off from Ideal
The original nerve tingling buzzer game is a classic game of skill and nerve. Can you move...
> CLASSIC BATTLESHIP GAME: Kids ages 7 and up can enjoy playing this classic game of...
Connect 4 Card Game
The classic 4-in-a-row game is now has a twist as a fast, fun card game! In this version of...
This Bowling Game is a joyful toy will bring your kids many happiness and pleasure. All...
Sum Time introduces the very young to simple counting activities, and advances to simple...