1. How Personal Information about Customers is used?
User data may be shared with our service providers to improve order processing and customer service. It may also be used both for marketing research purposes and customer relation management.
What is done with your personal information?
User data collected help us to personalize our website according to each user's wishes and preferences. Offering you the most spontaneous and friendly surfing experience is our priority. Data collected are for statistical purposes only and help us to:
· Process orders
· Deliver products and services
· Develop products and services
· Process payments and communicate with you about your orders, products, services and promotional offers
· Keep and update our database and your accounts with us
· Propose a unique and targeted navigation experience
· Prevent and detect fraud and abuse on our website
By completing an order or signing up, you agree to receive a) emails associated with finalizing your order, which may contain relevant offers from third parties, and b) emails asking you to review Toyzoona and your purchase and c) promotional emails, SMS and push notifications from Toyzoona. You may unsubscribe from promotional emails via a link provided in each email. If you would like us to remove your personal information from our database, unsubscribe from emails and/or SMS, please email Customer Service email address by country.
2. What about Cookies?
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features to make your navigation experience unique and targeted.
3. What is the accuracy of the Personal Data provided to Toyzoona?
You declare and guarantee that You are the owner or have the necessary rights on the content that You transmit to Us; that at the date of its transmission (i) the content is exact and true, (ii) the use of the content does not contravene any of our policies and will not be damaging to any third party (i.e. that the content is not defamatory).
4. How Secure is Information about Me?
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.